Christmas card and tags | Magnolia Stamps

Hello and a happy Wednesday to all.


As I have mentioned before I love all things Christmas and these Magnolia stamps are just perfect for this Holiday card.




I coloured this beautiful house image using watercolour markers and to add a bit of texture I used the Circle stamp from Gummiapan.


The circles add just a touch of texture without taking too much from the main image. And how cute are these flowers - I want to use them on every project!


These little Tildas were just too adorable not to colour, so I created these small tags to pretty up a little package.


If you do not own a Tag-die you can easily create a stitched outline tag using stitched rectangle dies. You just cut the rectangle and then add a slit to each top using the same die.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies used:

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)